Compliance Engineer (160jc) – Midlands Based
Compliance Engineer (160jc) – Midlands Based – £28 - 30k during training + Car + Benefits
My client, due to an uptake of business has asked us again to assist in sourcing a Compliance Engineer as they are industry leaders in transport compliance solutions, and they operate in the road transport sector (HGV & LGV) and the passenger transport sector (PSV & PCV).
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
What they do is provide, is vehicle inspection, audit of government paperwork and training to make sure that their client do not fall foul of Governing Authority legislation on transport and vehicle matters.
They are now seeking to recruit and additional team member to join their expanding team based in the Midlands Region who after training will be responsible for visiting companies covering the whole of the UK making sure that they don’t contravene regulations and offering flexible solutions to meet their individual needs.
To be eligible for this role you will either need a good understanding of vehicle regulations or the vehicles themselves and any gaps full training will be provided with this role, as well as the following:
• Excellent IT skills
• Good Communications skills, as you will be dealing with clients daily.
• Keen eye on procedures and policies, and able to communicate them at a level which can be understood.
• To ensure your decisions made and advise given related to compliance, legal guidance or general guidance to clients is based upon fact and the current guidance provided by the governing bodies such and the traffic commissioner’s office and / or the DVSA
• Ability to work within deadlines, when dealing with accredited work is undertaken
• Ensure assessments are completed within the framework set by the awarding body and in a manner that protects the centre from adverse feedback
• To maintain your knowledge with regular CPD to ensure you remain at the forefront of your sector
The ideal candidate would probably come from either RLC, REME or MTO background, probably at SNCO level who is able to use real life experiences while carrying out your role, and who is willing to spend possibly 3 to 4 nights a week away from home.
In return they are offering an excellent starting salary, company car, pension and overnight allowance, and the training is expected to last between 3 or 6 months depending on your ability and knowledge and you would be expected to move up to a salary of £36k at the end of this period.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500, or [email protected] or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk