Health & Safety Advisor (159ww) - Southend on Sea
Health & Safety Advisor (159ww) - Southend on Sea - Competitive + Benefits
Our client provides services and delivers a wide range of innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructures.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
Working alongside their customers they improve efficiency for complex projects, maximise network availability and boost KPIs for our customers.
They implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry out individual work elements to suit their clients’ specific requirements.
Our client is looking to hire a Health & Safety Advisor for our clients expanding Wireless team in the UK.
Do you have a passion for health and safety? Are you motivated by getting the job done well? Are you looking for a role where every decision you make can make a positive difference to others? If you answered ‘yes’ to all of the above, this is the role for you!
We are looking for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to join our dedicated team in Southend. You will have the day-to-day responsibility of ensuring Health and Safety compliance of our site operations.
As a Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring the implementation of new or existing SHEQ-related legislation, rules, and Company standards to include site inspections of company and contractors’ sites, fire prevention, health, and safety awareness training, etc.
• Visit sites to conduct risk assessments and safety audits on personnel, equipment, and materials ensuring teams adhere to industry related legislations not limited to NRSWA HSE etc.
• Implementing SHEQ Communication for all sites, to include written information, toolbox talks, bulletins, management briefs and weekly reports.
• To support the Field Services and FTTP project managers with advice and work with our supply chain to develop and monitor improvement plans where required.
• Assist in the completion of duties as required by the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015
• Providing support and expertise to line management in incident investigation and reporting
To do this as a professional, you should match with following requirements:
• Educated to GCE/GCSE level.
• NEBOSH NGC or Construction or Tech IOSH equivalent
• NRSWA Supervisor Qualification
• Good Health and Safety Experience
• CDM Regulations 2015 Awareness
• Good IT skills
• Site Auditing experience
• Driving Licence
Flexible working where possible
23 days Holiday
Hotel + Up to £25/night for overnight business trip food allowance
Access to Pool vehicle for business trips, expense mileage or company vehicle depending on the role.
Death in service 4 x Annual salary
Benefit hub and Cash Plan scheme
Pension Plan – (Employee) Contribution 5%, (Employer) Contribution 3%
For more information, please contact Warren, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on 0333 202 6500 Ext 2 or [email protected] or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk