Network Management Systems Engineer (145dm) – Stevenage
Network Management Systems Engineer (145dm) – Stevenage - £403 Per Day inside IR35
Contract End Date - Sep 30, 2025
Candidates must hold a valid SC clearance.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
Are you a Network Management Systems (NMS) Engineer looking for the next challenge?
Can you be the focal point in a customer focused and dynamic environment?
Do you want to make an impact and change the way the world works?
Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people in a dynamic delivery team where teamwork is paramount, and knowledge and challenges are shared?
Our client is looking for a NMS Engineer to work in close partnership with our delivery team to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
Your role will involve collaboration within the wider account multi-skilled team and orientated to define and deliver solutions of high complexity.
Your activities will involve the understanding of RedHat Enterprise Linux & subsequent NMS Applications, a standard MPLS network, Juniper SRX solution and Ethernet Access Links.
As well as the configuration and monitoring of the network management systems including process development in line with DCNS service requirements.
• Extensive track record of the successful delivery of / working with performance Monitoring systems.
• Experience of VMware SMARTS Event management systems.
• Experience of VMware NCM Configuration management systems.
• Experience of SevOne Performance Monitoring systems.
• Management of Cisco ACS system for controlling access to Network devices.
• Technical knowledge of the VMware, Cisco and SevOne tools.
If you are interested in applying, please send a copy of your CV by email to [email protected] or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk outlining why this would be the ideal opportunity for you.