Complex Care Professionals provides a high quality of care within the domiciliary healthcare sector, focusing on bespoke complex care putting our client’s needs first.
We are currently recruiting a Care coordinator to work at our Rochdale Office.
The role includes:
• Scheduling care rota's
• Line Managing a Team of Care Workers
• Ensuring Service Users receive the right care in line with their assessed care package.
• Processing client referrals
• Processing documentation for field staff
• Quality Assurance
• Ensuring compliance will all office systems & processes
• On call duties
If you would like to join our friendly Rochdale team, you will have:
• Ideally, 1 year’s Care coordinator experience
• Confident using various IT packages, including Outlook, Word & Excel
• Enjoy problem solving and have a positive can-do attitude
• Team - player
• A good knowledge of community care services & willingness to lead by example
In return we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Work based pension scheme
• Development program for career progression
• Refer a friend scheme
• Blue light card
‘Simply putting people first’