Senior Product Designer
We’re growing our Customer Experience portal to define, design and validate customer journeys.
We’re looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI) to help the team to evolve our digital sales and service proposition.
You will ensure our digital products deliver the best-in-class customer experience across all our brands and services.
You will research and design what our digital products need to behave and look like across all customer touchpoints, supporting the wider Digital Product teams, to create high quality branded journeys.
We’re flexible on location, either based remotely or from either of our offices
What we’re looking for:
This role is critical to our customer experience, you will need a voice but also be able to listen, research and elicit key insights that help shape complex problems into brilliant solutions.
You must be effective, versatile and proactive in your approach and be able to provide breakthrough thinking supported by strong rationale.
You will have a track record and proud portfolio of UX/UI design and have high competency in using industry leading design and user testing tools
You must be capable of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Exposure to designing experiences for native apps is highly desirable.
How you will make a difference:
• Producing high quality user flows for all portals and all devices
• Produce and deliver designs of digital user interfaces
• Wireframing and prototyping (UX/UI)
• Usability testing and iterating user centred designs
• Assisting the maintenance of our governed design system library
Benefits for you
A real opportunity to get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and customer focussed environment
• Highly competitive basic salary
• Pension 1:1 match up to 10%
• Up to 5% bonus earning potential
• 25 days annual leave